Friday, March 12, 2010

Changes

Things they are a'changin' in our office.  We have an agent leaving the team - and that is actually alright, and out right good!  But this change is leaving a few things within our office that will need more coverage...  So what does that mean for me?  Simple...I'm getting my R/E license to help with the distribution of the work.  I think it will be good.  I'm not certain if real estate is what I will forever want to do, but for this season in life, it will work.  I'll still maintain the administrative piece of my job primarily, but this added element will open me up to do some real work for commission.  Which I think will be cool.  Thankfully it's not a super pressure thing from my boss (aka mom) to be doing real estate full time right away.  We'll see how this all works out & comes together.  I'll keep this updated about that journey.

It seems like the closer I get to leaving for vacation the farther away it seems or the longer it seems to take for the days to pass.  No matter.... it'll be here soon enough! Just hope that I have everything ready for the trip!

Countdown: 6 days!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment