Monday, March 15, 2010

One of Those Days

Have you had one of those days that from the moment you force yourself awake, you can just feel "it."  The intangible "it" that follows you around?  Nothing seems to be quite right - a bit off?  Even as I type - that feeling is engulfing me.  Spelling errors galore - and tons of time spect backspacing to correct myself.
Urgh!

It must just be the anticipation of getting out of town as soon as possible - and that is the only thing overwhelming my thoughts.  So much so that everything else feels like an incredible burden. Hmm...I guess I need a little time off more than I thought!  Or maybe I'm just severely Vitamin D deprived - thank the Lord for Palm Springs, family, DisneyLand, and relaxation! Now I just need to figure out what books I'm taking with me to read!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment