Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!

Ahh...Wednesday...How I love and dislike you all at the same time!
Thanks Leigh Ashley for the Wee Bit Wednesday fun!
Grab the button & link up!



{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
goodness....I can't even remember the last time...but I have in the past

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
geometry sophomore year -- retook it during the summer & killed it.
i swear having the right teacher is KEY

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
only the BEST place in Salem...Willamette Burger Company  
Seriously the best - and their double fried fries are INCREDIBLE!

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
yup - grand jury to be specific

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents house?
22 I think - then moved back in before I got married

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
probably purple or green

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
yup - my vans or my DV sandals

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
actually YES I do -- listen every morning

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what would it be?
anything Mexican or Italian....so good

{ten} who is the best speaker you've ever heard in person?
WITHOUT QUESTION: Dave Ramsey -- so entertaining & wise!

Thankfully today it is SUNNY & 70 in the Willamette Valley - which means LIFE IS GOOD!
And tonight I'll be going to a fun live-band karaoke fundraiser tonight, should be tons of fun...get to hang with w/ my honey & my favorite cousins Tasha & Chad. Can't complain!
<3
 

1 comment: