Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Denver Wedding

Here are some quick photos of my brother-in-law's wedding this past weekend.
Please forgive the terrible quality... My little Nikon Coolpix is all I have.
And I am admittedly not a skilled photographer!
Quick stop at Sea-Tac - we've been up for about 4 hrs already...and it was only 7:00am!
  Isaac was quite excited for our meal at Cracker Barrel...haha
 With our little cousin Makoa - ring bearer in our wedding & Matt & Crystal's
Crystal's church where they were married
My mother-in-law & father-in-law's girlfriend sipping an ENORMOUS margarita!
Waiting for his bride...so sweet
Exchanging their vows.  

Overall a nice weekend away with family.  Not too many stressful moments, thankfully.  It's nice to be back home, but it sure is hard to get back in to the swing of things! Oh well...just need to make it to next Thursday & then we're off to northern California for another wedding! Phew!
<3

3 comments:

  1. What a great photos and I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely time:) Happy Tuesday, sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness, you are like a professional wedding goer, or will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha tell me about it Krystal! Just that time in life I suppose!

    ReplyDelete