Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I think it's time for a non-serious post...
Thanks Lauren for the blanks!
1.   People always tell me I look like... a girl they know.  Never anyone famous, just remind them of this girl they know, or a friend of a friend.

2.  Friends don't let friends  walk around with food in their teeth, date douche-y guys, cry alone, or walk around with TP stuck to their shoe

3.  A sunny day is perfect for a walk (or run) in the park, BBQ's, soaking up the sun with hubby


4.  My favorite accessory is my engagement ring, fake-o diamond studs from target & birthstone necklace from parents

5.  If I could afford it I would hire a housekeeper & law guys....and travel the world
6.  The cure for boredom is  GET UP! Get up from where you are and go any where.  Walk, drive, ride your bike...do something & instantly you won't be bored! :)
7.  I am currently "in like" with  light cardigans, sandals, asparagus, quinoa & israeli cous cous, BBQ'ing, road trips, and paying off our school loan! (almost there!)
Another crazy busy weekend ahead of me.  Cousin's wedding tonight, work tomorrow & the fabulous Keizer Iris Fest with friends tomorrow night, church on Sunday along with a YL meeting & girls night at The Ram for half off appetizers!  All good things I must say.  But I sure am looking forward to a girls weekend with my mom next week at Gran's cabin.  It'll be the first time I've been there since right after she passed away.  I'm a little nervous, but I want to be there.....I've been missing her a lot lately...
<3
 

1 comment:

  1. hire a housekeeper and travel the world, sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete