Thursday, December 16, 2010

Simple Things

Sometimes when life gets chaotic you need a dose of the simple things.  And today was filled with chaos for the most part.


So my solution you may ask?  


A walk with friends, Kraft blue box macaroni cheese, a Coors light, lights on the tree, and random television -- all while avoiding the laundry (that can be done tomorrow or Sunday in preparation for the trip). It's been a good night.


You really can't go wrong when you let yourself enjoy the simple things - the things that bring comfort and take you back to a good place.  If I were at my parent's house, I'd be snuggled up with their puppies.  But my choices will have to do tonight.
Side note -- can not wait for best friend reunion in 5 days! Beyond excited to see the Fox's. Miss them terribly.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment