Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday!

Another Friday means blanks to fill in! Huzzah! Thanks Lauren at the little things we do... !

1.   I wish       I were in Hawaii right now, that my Gran was off her ventilator & doing well, that I had new sunglasses for said Hawaii trip.

2.  Yesterday I   went to work, spent some time with my mom before she heads back up to WA, decorated our tree (doesn't look like a Barbie threw up on it this year - much to Isaac's delight!), ate dinner with husband, & perused thru Ross & Target before calling it a night.

3.  Today I will       work, run errands, pack my bag, drive to Lebanon for my friend Morgan's WEDDING REHEARSAL (CRAZY!), and spend the evening with great girl friends!

4.  Tomorrow I will   get my nails done with Morgan, then head back to Lebanon in preparation for her big day! Then stand with her as she marries the man of her dreams! It'll be a fun day for sure!

5.  Maybe      I'll get lucky and get the sunglasses I really want for my birthday - to take to Hawaii!

6.  Someday        I'll love watching Isaac coach our children - I honestly can't wait for that day .

7.  I love       snuggling, the feeling right before you doze off to sleep, hugs from Isaac, taking your time walking thru Target, my dad's silly sense of humor, my brother's integrity, my mom's determination, & the safety of having great girl friends.  I also love my birthday (on the 20th!), Christmas, trips to Hawaii to see family & friends!




Praying the next couple of weeks fly by so I can be in Hawaii!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment