Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lack of Inspiration...

Have you ever battled thru a feeling of lack of inspiration?  I'm waging thru it right now - no inspiration to get to the gym (though I desperately need to...I've been missing my Zumba nights & running buddies!), no inspiration to wrap our Christmas gifts (I think this is due to the fact that we're going to be in Hawaii over Christmas & you can't send wrapped presents....), no inspiration to blog about anything pithy.  Feeling a serious lack of any sassy attitude & quick remarks.

I think I'm just ready to be in Hawaii, to see Isaac's family, to see two of our greatest friends...I'm ready to be 25, though that is weird to say.  I'm ready to be out of my office for a bit and relax (as much as possible) in some sun & enjoy some delicious food & fun.

There's a little too much chaos right now - with everything that went on with my Gran (who is doing great at this point in the game, by the way), to chaotic work & crazies popping up, to fighting off sickness.  I need a bit of an escape!
<3

5 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from. We aren't going to be home for Christmas either (we are going east though when you are going west). I haven't decorated for Christmas, haven't bought any presents, just haven't really gotten into the Christmas spirit.

    And I totally understand needing to get out of the office.

    Hang in there I guess is all I can say. And if you can get yourself to the gym, it will make you feel better. The hard part is getting there. :)

    Happy Tuesday Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def understand...it will pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so get what you mean....As soon as you get a bit rest you will feel much better:)
    Hugs and kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you. I need to drag myself to the gym, but just can't do it. Z-E-R-O motivation.

    If you can turn it around, let me know!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies -- I think once I get to Hawaii & have a chance to decompress, all will be well in the world again.

    The plan is to talk walks at night - to help with the digestion of all the yummy food we're planing on eating & to also help with having some quality time with the hubs.
    xo

    ReplyDelete