Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday!

Another great sign that the weekend is upon us!  Check out Lauren at the little things we do..., fill in your blanks & link up!
 
1.   Holiday spirit       is infectious! It just follows me everyone I go - and I love every bit of it!

2.  The holidays are incomplete without    A Christmas Story, flocked trees, hot chocolate with Isaac, Christmas music playing at all times in my car & office, & white elephant game with my mafia sized family -- it can get intense, and teams are always formed for strategic reasons!

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is       listen to Christmas music & be with family & friends .

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is   Growing up it was decorating the house & then watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation - now for hubby & I it's typically the same & then watching A Christmas Story(who doesn't love Ralphie?!) And Christmas morning breakfast before opening gifts.

5.  Holiday music is      my absolute favorite - without question. There's just something about it. I will say there are a few holiday songs that drive me nuts, but for the most part I love it!

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays        in Hawaii...it's rough I know.  But honestly I will miss my family a ton.  We try to go see Isaac's family in Hawaii at least once a year & typically that means Christmas. But starting next year we've got a plan on how to start alternating - my family Christmas Eve, fly to Hawaii Christmas Day. We'll see how it goes. But this will be my first Christmas spent entirely in Hawaii - so it'll be fun to see how Isaac's family does it!

7.  Holiday wish list       1. a new watch  2. riding boots  3. tights/leggings  4. additional crystal for our set (thanks mom & dad...they're committed to this gift until we're squared away! how sweet!)  5. funds to find new clothes  6. new Vans or TOMS  7. new & more pillows for my bed.
 

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Today I'm heading up to Olympia via Amtrak (weird I've never taken Amtrak before?) to meet up with my mom & family.  Gran is headed in to surgery likely tomorrow - but has good stable vitals right now.  So continued prayers & good thoughts are so appreciated!

Happy Friday!
<3 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your grandma and I really enjoyed reading this post
    Happy Friday,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers! i loved #1 and #2 especially :)

    ReplyDelete