Monday, October 11, 2010

I Am Not Crafty...Sadly

Every time I'm perusing thru other fun blogs I'm always inspired by everyone's home designs - and often wish I could just call them up and have them totally re-decorate my home.  I love my house, I love that when you walk in you know who's house you're in, and I love that we have Isaac's paintings scattered around our walls.

But I can't say that there's a consistency in the design elements.  Even more than that, I'm awful at "decorating" for each season.  I can really only pull off Christmas (Christmas baby right here, it's practically in my DNA).  I have a hard time getting in the groove to pull out corn, hay bales & the like for harvest, or pink hearts for Valentines.  I must be missing that female trait....

Eh...whatever
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment