Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Another fun Friday tradition....Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We do


1. I am... a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, conservative, a lover of Christ, lover of classic rock music, an assistant, dependable, loyal, & level headed

2.  I wish... that my family was reunited, that we each had the opportunity to do whatever our heart desired without fear of failure or of being separated by what we're doing.  I also wish that my husband would have his dream of being a head coach, at the high school level, college level, and maybe even the pro level...he's that good of a coach, honest!

3.  I like... green curry, hugs, 80's teeny bopper movies (i.e. pretty in pink, etc), loud classic rock music in the summer, trips to Hawaii, road trips with my family, snuggling with Isaac, going out to dinner, & coming home to a clean house

4.  I can... run 13.1 miles!, barely wait to get to Hawaii in December - it is going to be so incredible to have some time off and be able to see family & our closest friends the Fox's.  We miss them terribly!

5.  I hope... my family & friend realize how much they truly mean to me. I'd be so lost without each of them.  They're my world.  I also hope I live up to my fullest potential and stop selling myself short, nasty habit that satan abuses in me...

6.  I think... the world can be changed if every family took care of one another.  Change from the inside out.  Thankful for my immediate family, and my somewhat mafia sized family...I got pretty lucky with some great aunts/uncles & cousins

7.  I was... hoping to sleep in today and bum around, but duty called and I made my way to work. And now it's time to wrangle with some unruly lenders...they better fall in line & quick!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment