Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fashion Wish & Dream!

For as long as I can remember I have loved fashion.  Loved watching all the fashion shows & watching E! during fashion week at odd hours just to catch the runway shows.  Here in lies my problem...I am a fan from afar.  I have never been able to translate the things I see (either on the runway or on those around me) in to items in my closet that I feel I can pull off. 
Example:  leggings....everyone & their mom has busted these beauties out from time to time.  Everyone that is...but me.  I just have not figured out how to work it in to my wardrobe in a way that doesn't make me look like a little kid or something.   But rather than dwell on my ineptness of my own personal fashion prowess...I will showcase a few things that I love, and may one day will incorporate...if I have the guts! ;)

Case 1: Cuffed Boots

Case 2:  Floral Dresses

Case 3: Slouchy Berets

Case 4: Oversized Cardigans

Case 5: Daily Wear Blazers

Case 6: Leather Jackets

Well back to the day to day grind now!  I'll keep my dreams alive, love & appreciation of fashion thriving and hopes that some day it'll make a strong appearance in my wardrobe! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment