Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Misc. Monday

Killin' some time this afternoon & linking up to lowercase letters


1.  snooze button - I have a slight, and sad, obsession with hitting my snooze button at least 3 times every morning.  This does not bode well for getting up early for quiet times, early morning workouts, or for packing lunches.  *note to self, practice waking early.

2.  football lovin' husband - My husband is a football coach & in our 4 years together I have learned much from him, yet could never watch as much football, talk as much football, think as much football as that man.  

3. zumba'ing my way to weight loss goal! that's right, I will hit my weight goal with the wonderful help of Zumba! Haven't tried it yet?! DO IT! Honestly addicting...even my football lovin' husband (as mentioned in #2) loves it, and is even talking of bringing some of his kids to join us in class once the season is over.  So fun, and the time passes like nothing.

4. clean & organized office - I can not wait to get our office fully organized and situated. I'm even looking forward to getting rid of husband's bulky desk and bringing in my own sleek desk (which has been banished to middle room due to no space).  Also looking forward to organizing all our books...will be glorious.

5. best friend reunion -
   December will bring best friend reunion (t-minus 57 days) with my best friend Heather.  We are so different, but understand one another better than most.  I miss her...we first bonded over a shared love of Sanrio.  Can not wait to see her new home in Hawaii. 

<3
              

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try zumba! I think you may have convinced me. :)
    Have a great Tuesday! :)
    http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete