Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chaos is not my friend

Not in any way, shape, or form!
Yeesh!


But yesterday's cluster of chaos forced me to a realization (#6 if we're keeping track!).  Sometimes I need to release myself from the self imposed "have to's" to have a night cuddled on the couch with my parent's dogs.  I love those dogs.. they're mini doxies and are just the sweetest, most lovable dogs around.  I love my Boston boy too...but there's something about snuggling up with little dogs who just lay on you and give kisses to make you feel like the world is right again.
Second realization (#7) of the night...my cousin Tasha, her husband Chad, and their son Cooper are probably some of my most favorite people in the world.  Tasha is working on a file with us that is having some extreme challenges...and even after a chaotic day of her own she let me run down the street (yes they live down the street from my parents) and go over the file with her.  But honestly, I just love them.  They're so down to earth, love each other, have fun, love their crazy kid Coop (who's finally starting to warm up to me...finally!), and love our huge mafia sized family.

What blessings ended my crazy, chaotic day.  Thank you Lord for that reminder that You are good and you never give us anything we can't handle.  Nothing comes to us without first sifting thru your hands.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment