Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Nightmare!

This weekend was a moderate nightmare starting at 7:30am yesterday morning.
I got tons of text messages, facebook messages, and phone calls from everyone I've EVER, I repeat, EVER have emailed with or have received an email from.  What might they have called about??

Oh just the mere fact that some LOSER hacked my email and used my email to spam out to my entire contact list, and I have spent the last day and a half trying to reverse what he's done.  Every time I would get logged in and get things set up with the proper security - I would get kicked out and my password would get changed on me.  I wanted to scream & cry!  I hadn't experienced that kind of pure frustration & the feeling of being attacked so much ever in my life.  It was unreal!  And of course it hampered my ability to log in here!

Even now, I have my password changed and am checking to see if anyone else is logged into my account from other locations than my own or my phone -- and closing it out.  Thankfully one time I was logged in I caught his email address & an IP address which I promptly forwarded to my favorite computer gal to see if she could help me in any way.

We'll see how long it takes for me to take back my account fully without concern -- but until that time, I have set up a new hotmail account just to use in case something else goes wrong with the gmail account.

Cross your fingers that lame-o has moved on -- he's certainly wreaked havoc on my life & internet life for this weekend, and honestly - that's more than enough for me!!!

Hope you had a great weekend though! The weather here is so nice now! Summer has arrived finally!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment