Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some People

Despite the fact that today I have dealt primarily with wonderful people who I like very much....

I have come to the end of my day dealing with one of my least favorite clients, who is a bully, rude, and passive aggressive....  And we all know how much everyone loves a man who's passive aggressive!
All I want to do right now is scream! And if I didn't have a splitting headache, or about 50 other things to do before I leave to go run, I just might!!

I need a vacation to start a countdown for... Sheesh!
<3

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been stressed. It sounds like you do need a vacation (we all do, right?). Or maybe you need a pedicure. I hope you feel better soon.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress is the worst. I hope you get a vacation soon. Perhaps a massage? You deserve it.

    xo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies -- I think it was just one of those days for sure! And the weather in Oregon as of late has definitely not been helping! But moving forward! :)

    anna

    ReplyDelete