Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekend Guest!

In nearly a year of marriage, Isaac & I will have our first guest from either of our family's staying with us for a few days.  I'm a bit nervous!  Isaac's dad, Vernon, will be staying with us & I just love him.  I can see so much of Isaac in him -- wait, strike that.  I recognize so much of Vernon in Isaac, in his general personality - and mostly, in their laughs.  They have the exact same, full bodied, boisterous laugh.  It is so fun!
Vernon will be staying with us for about 5 days, so I'm running around our house trying to get things in order.

Items left to do before he arrives on Friday:
Clean upstairs guest bath (darling hubby taking care of this today -- it's the last day of school, so he'll be home early!)
Set out towels & maybe some extra toiletries, in case he forgot anyting

Vacuum entire upstairs & downstairs
Finish shopping for some food items
Make sure his room has an extra blanket, just in case.

What do you do to get ready for overnight guests??

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment