Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mental Vacation

I have a strong feeling that today is going to be a quiet day - and I'm going to take advantage of that by taking a small mental vacation. How might one do this, you may be asking?

Easy...Re-live peaceful, wonderful, sweet moments from vacations past...in effect, tapping in to my stored memories & emotions about times on vacations & times in my life that I loved.  So I'll share some photos with you of what I'm remembering & treasuring right now! :) ** All photos taken by me

Day one of our honeymoon in Kauai, hubby Isaac & I took a small hike out to this lighthouse...so peaceful

Waterfall we stopped at on our helicopter ride around the island of Kauai

We had such a fun day being together & snorkeling.  I think we were planning
a late night trip for saimin at Hamura's -- local spot for killer saimin!

Brother came & supported me as I accomplished my first 1/2 marathon in San Fran. 
What a great brother!

Any true Disney fan will appreciate this :)

Palm Springs - love it

My thoughtful husband - planned a getaway for us the last weekend
before football started....love my Oregon coast!



Even though it was sad at the time - this picture makes me so incredibly proud
to be a part of the family I am. Love my veteran dad & active duty brother - they're the BEST
Daddy's girl from day 1!

Beautiful Hawaiian sunset -- Princeville, Kauai  Hawaii

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment