Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap

Well another weekend whizzed by -- sadly....  I'm always reminded how quickly my weekends seem to dissipate.  But thankfully, this week I remembered to document at least some of it! That being said, I'd still like my weekends to be a bit longer.

 My solo dinners have been improving as of late.
Thursday menu: Mini turkey meatloaf & garlic green beans. Oh and not to mention one
of my new favorite drinks: Angry Orchard Hard Cider. Let's all say in unison..."yum!"
 Post game get together. Tough loss this week, it was close for sure
but each week the kids & coaches look better & more comfortable.
This next week is homecoming! EEK! Cross your fingers for us!
 Homecoming game at Honey Isaac's alma mater.
Smashed the visitor -- 51-10. But Honey Isaac's little cousin plays for 
them, and a few good friends coach for them. So it's always nice to 
see people you know & love, regardless of the mascot on their jersey.
 Pre-reunion dinner walk thru Honey Isaac's college campus.
It really is a pretty campus in town -- oldest university this side of the Mississippi!
 And finally, my wife fail for the weekend. There's about 3 loads of laundry 
there that needed to be folded.  But a nap & dinner seemed so much more important.
C'est la vie!

Trying to rally at work while being sick today...not the easiest or most enjoyable thing ever. But I'll survive....right?? My couch, tomato soup, and sleep are beckoning me!
<3 font="font">

2 comments:

  1. I saw vast improvement Friday night. Things were clicking. If a few if's and but's the win would have been ours! Here's to the next weeks with some "W" in our column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate folding laundry. I have now discovered that if I don't let laundry pile up and I do small loads, it's less to fold.

    ReplyDelete