Monday, October 1, 2012

Excuses, Excuses

Yup - that phrase has been running on repeat in my head allllll day. I've got excuses, excuses for just about everything.  Why it's easier to just run thru the drive-thru.  Why I just don't have the energy to get to the gym (be it in the am or pm).  Why I just shouldn't cook because I'm not as good as Isaac.  And the list goes on.  

About a month ago....yes I said a month....my buddy Monique & I had made a pact to lose 15-20lbs before we each took off on our respective Christmas trips (me to Mexico, her to Disneyland).  Welp, it's been 30 days...and I've lost a grand total of.....0lbs! Hooray - go me! (please read that last statement with an extremely high does of sarcasm).  So no more excuses....no more whining if I won't/don't put in the work! 

Goals:
1. Lose 15-20lbs
2. Run 5 miles...straight thru, no walk breaks
3. Wear size 6-8 pants
4. ROCK a sweet swimsuit in Mexico!

Alright, here it goes! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I need to get back to the gym as well.Cheers to that (water glass in hand)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much easier when you have a buddy to help you reach your goals. I need to fit into a bikini by December too so I'm wishing both of us good luck!

    btw - you go to Hawaii quite often right? Hubby is from there? I may need your help...I'll email you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always time to change up your routine and work on your meeting your goals. I don't have anywhere to go in December but have similar weight loss goals as you! We can do this :)

    ReplyDelete