Friday, July 27, 2012

oh yes...vacation!

I'm just under the 24hour mark for the beginning of my week long vacation for "dead week."  Nothing spectacular planned.  Just time away with my husband, my folks for a few days, & some of our very dear friends.  I am beyond ready for some quiet, lazy mornings, afternoons by the pool, nights filled with games & laughter, and lots of quality time with Isaac.

Small frustration slightly related to vacation (for next year that is....) - the place we are going & were hoping to go next year changed their reservation process (one that has been in place my entire life) and so we aren't able to get reserved for next year! Bah-humbug!  So we'll try and figure something else out...perhaps book a week & trade for something over spring break.  Meh - we shall see.
Back to the good, right?!  So I'm going to focus on beautiful weather that's expected. Quiet mornings. And most of all gearing up for this football season.  Prepping my heart & mind for all that will come with being the head coach's wife....whatever that means! ;)

As always, I'll try and snap some photos -- but I'll fore warn you, they'll probably all be iPhone or instagram.  Sue me for being lazy! ha

Enjoy your week friends! 
<3

2 comments:

  1. Havea great relaxing week. Don't over think the coaches wife. Stay away from the stands and the crazy parents who have blinders on and only see their boy. Things will be said that coaches wives and mothers don't need to hear. Stay positive and shake those Pom poms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about the reservation process. It's hard when a tradition is broken but it's always nice to start new ones!

    ReplyDelete