Tuesday, July 17, 2012

meh

Let me just put this out there -- I am not the girl that gets excited to go to the gym. I am not the girl who is able to or wants to plan/prepare a weeks worth of meals or snacks.  I am definitely not the girl who can do a ton & go to the gym and lose 1-2lbs after all that work.


Want to know how I know this?  Because today this has sort of slapped me in the face.  Granted I'm trying to just drag my butt to the gym and do something. But boy oh boy is it challenging when you have to face the fact that everything is just going to be a little bit harder.  And it's not so stellar to have to come to terms that what I see as a ton of work will not warrant the kind of results I would want or hope for.  Blah kind of sad & frustrating all at the same time.


And so I have found myself in a little bit of a funk tonight - trying not to let it overwhelm me.  So tomorrow morning, I'll get up early like I have been and take myself to the gym.  Small choices piled on top of one another will make a difference later down the road...right?? I sure hope so.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment