Friday, June 29, 2012

finally some peace

This may sound odd and/or confusing to some.  But the past few months have been frustrating, confusing, un-nerving, etc for me.  Most of the time I've been feeling unsettled, uncertain, uncomfortable....a lot of "un" whatever.  And somewhere in the most recent weeks that is seemingly melting away in general.  Sure there are parts of my life/body that still have me in that "un" place -- but for the most part I'm finding a sense a peace.  A sense of creating my routine, my general demeanor towards life & being OK with what is.  

And in all honesty - I've been needing that peace with all the changes going on around me.  Thank you Lord for your peace that passes all understanding & for leaving your peace with me!

Now...bring on the weekend! Hope you enjoy yours friends!
<3

1 comment:

  1. hooray! Put on the old song by Steve Winwood, "roll with it" make it your mantra! Went to camp today and took a few shots of your hubs!

    ReplyDelete