Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vacation on the Brain

Wow I have been totally MIA -- haven't been reading, haven't been blogging, barely staying on top of my instagram feed.  The only things I have been able to do are work, sleep, work, laundry, work, and a very few work outs. In fact I've been trying to get creative about how I put together some short, effective work outs.  I'm finding that I get bored easily...so it's becoming my challenge. 


So with that....I apologize for the radio silence.  Hopefully while we're on vacation next week I can get some time to really sit down and do some real life reflection.  But let me just tell you -- I have been needing this vacation in the worst kind of way. This month at work has been exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time. There have been moments of joy at beating a collections company. But boy have there been moments(especially in the past few days) where it takes all I have within me to keep it together & stay focused.  Today for example it was non stop work from 8am til 6pm with about a 20min lunch that was more completing tasks for my mom or Isaac.  Which is totally fine to a degree, because I certainly know that everything has to be in line before we leave.  Man it takes it out of you though! I'm ready for quiet, rest, laughter, good food and yes....even a few work outs!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy/enjoyed your vacation! I've been away from blogging too, so I get where you're coming from.

    See you when you're back!

    ReplyDelete