Thursday, March 1, 2012

where has the time gone...

First off may I just mention how bananas it is that it's March 1st already! March 1st! Weird...

That aside, not much to share unfortunately.  Except the fact that I'm already seeing how much different my life will be as the wife of a head coach.  It's March, honey is still at current high school & they're in the works to get him moved to McNary.  But at this point, he's getting uber focused on finding his staffing, getting connected to kids/parents, and just flat out hitting the ground running.  And here's what I'm already seeing....my commitment/responsibilities at the house have gone & will go through the roof! But yet I'm still beyond excited for Isaac & what's to come!

But more on that later...because I'm off to girls night for drinks & gabbing!
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment