Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fail

Man I've been so lame as of late - on so many levels. I'm trying to lose weight...fail. I'm trying to increase my stamina running...fail.  I was trying to keep up on my blogging...fail.  Staying up on laundry/cleaning...fail.  One word comes to mind for these past few weeks...UGH.  

Battling a funk is so hard.  Why does it have to be so hard?  Why does staying motivated have to be so hard? Why does keeping it all together have to be so hard? 

Really just trying to find the groove again - to find my peace - to find my routine. 


<3 font="font">

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I've been in a funk for a few weeks now - hadn't blogged for over a month. Felt crummy about it all too :(

    I just started blogging again last week - sometimes it's just a matter of starting again, forgiving yourself for what you didn't do, and not looking back :)

    Good luck! Support is here whenever you need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisse! Definitely needed that encouragement! But you're right, it's more important to just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep on keepin' on!

      Delete
  2. I think we are all going through a funk. For me it's because the cold winter is coming. It's hard to wake up early and go to the gym. It's hard to come home when it's dark and sit in front of the computer and blog. It's just tough these days. I bet if it was sunny year around, we would be more inclined to get out there and do something about our funk. Since it's always so gloomy, I rather just wallow in my sadness.

    You will get your groove back...just take baby steps...

    ReplyDelete