Monday, October 8, 2012

It never ends

That's right my friends....life, it never ends.  Which in the big picture is quite ideal.  But in the day to day mundane...gets tiring.  Let's just be honest, most of last week & leading in to this week I feel as though I could sleep for days & days.  Honey Isaac confirmed this same feeling this morning.

It's hard to stay focused, to stay on task, to stay motivated when you feel like there's a brick wall around every corner.  To put it lightly, I'm not enjoying slamming in to those walls at each turn.  Sure does get exhausting. So exhausting sometimes that it makes me wonder about other employment, other details of my life that could change...and what would life look like at that point. 

That aside I am reminded many times over that there are LOTS of things to be thankful for and mindful of.  

Short & sweet today...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment