Friday, February 10, 2012

Glory Glory It's Friday

Thank you Dear Lord baby Jesus that today is Friday... It has been a crazy week.  Filled with a crazy work schedule, craziness at home, hosting friends last night, spending time with my niece and trying to maintain a solid grounding.  To quite frank, my thoughts & emotions have been on a roller coaster & it's quite tiring.

I'm sure the Lord has something He's trying to teach me in this -- and I'm anxious to see what that might be.  But let me tell you, in the moment, in the thick of it...it is so challenging to rest knowing that to be the case.  So I am frantically trying to finish my work here at the office, so I can run home to pack for my weekend at the cabin.  My beloved cabin, one of the places where my soul truly finds rest.  

I'm hoping to just rest, relax, and enjoy the quiet....
What are you doing this weekend??
<3

1 comment: